- Provide a buffering and routing flight data interface servicing an array of scientific instruments reaching 10Gbps transfer rates; capable of supplying one or more high rate communications radios with extensibility to 200 Gbps.
- Serve as a space networking node, and demonstrate advanced protocols and concepts enabling daily 100 TB information transfers.
- Prototype and demonstrate performance of key components to increase to TRL5., leading to integrated system demonstration.
- Increased mission data return -As scientific space instruments and space communications systems increase data capacity, high speed reliable data flow between these systems increases the amount of data returned to the investigators.
- Architecture supports multiple future customers which spreads the NRE to reduce the impact for each future mission.
- Operational transparency through network management.
Project Manager: Nang Pham, Nang.T.Pham@nasa.gov
C0-Principal Investigator: Dr. Daniel Raible, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is your sidebar content